Wed, Sep 15|
Donnelly Park Building
"Making Medicare Easy!" - Educational Seminar Series Presented by HIRA
Please join us for an educational seminar that will answer your Medicare questions and give you all the tools you need to make a well-informed decision about which plan to choose in 2022.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2021, 2:00 PM
Donnelly Park Building, 530 N Donnelly St, Mt Dora, FL 32757, USA
About The Event
Presented by Health Insurance and Retirement Advocates, your local Medicare resource, nestled in the heart of historic downtown Mount Dora.
The seminar will cover:
- The basics of Medicare and it’s different parts
- The difference between Supplements and Medicare Advantage plans
- How to do a Part D review on the medicare.gov website
- Examples of different Medicare Advantage plans (PPO / HMO / REBATE)
- The things to focus on when choosing between the different options
No sales activity will occur, and no specific plan benefits will be discussed. No matter what insurance company you choose, we encourage you to utilize the services of a local sales agent. It’s a great way to support your community and have a personal, on-call resource.
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. By contacting us you agree that a licensed agent may call or e-mail to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.