Wed, Jun 29|
Making Medicare Easy Seminar
RSVP now for our Making Medicare Easy Seminar. We provide you with no-obligation Medicare information and assistance. Come with your questions -- we'll have the answers! RSVP is required to attend.
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Mount Dora, 411 N Donnelly St, Mt Dora, FL 32757, USA
About The Event
RSVPs to the event are required!
Presented by Health Insurance and Retirement Advocates, your local Medicare resource, nestled in the heart of historic downtown Mount Dora.
The seminar will cover:
- The basics of Medicare and it’s different parts
- The difference between Supplements and Medicare Advantage plans
- How to do a Part D review on the medicare.gov website
- Examples of different Medicare Advantage plans (PPO / HMO / REBATE)
- The things to focus on when choosing between the different options
Each person attending must RVSP in advance.
No sales activity will occur, and no specific plan benefits will be discussed. No matter what insurance company you choose, we encourage you to utilize the services of a local sales agent. It’s a great way to support your community and have a personal, on-call resource.
For accommodations of persons with special needs at our seminar call (352) 735-7795 TTY 711.
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. By contacting us you agree that a licensed agent may call or e-mail to discuss Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans or Medicare Supplement Insurance.